Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) 1.26
Universal Kernel Flash, flash kernels with 3 taps, safer and easier than never!
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070/P)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300/I9305)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500/I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
- Motorola Moto G (XT1028/31/32/33/34)
- LG Nexus 4
* If you want to add a device to the list pm details and a kernel thread to have an example and I will update as soon as possible.
It's pretty easy, just follow simple few steps:
- Press "Check compatibility button"
- Select a valid kernel image
Does it increase binary counter? No.
Do I need to be rooted? Yes, of course.
Why is it for? With this tool you can flash kernels without a PC in your Android, easy and safer than never, just select the kernel image, flash and reboot.
Why is it safer? It has MD5 checksum to verify that your file is not corrupted, you must want to check it before flashing...
I have soft bricked my device flashing an mp3 file (?) what can I do? Flash with odin again, you can optionally flash the kernel only.
CHANGELOG AND EXTRA INFO:
Original thread on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37704398
About Universal Kernel Flash (FREE)
Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) is a free app for Android published in the System Maintenance list of apps, part of System Utilities.
The company that develops Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) is frapeti. The latest version released by its developer is 1.26.
To install Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2016-07-23 and was downloaded 185 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) as malware as malware if the download link to com.frapeti.ukflash2 is broken.
How to install Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Universal Kernel Flash (FREE) will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.